MNB 3.28% 6.3¢ minbos resources limited

I think it is a joke / great buying at these levels. A quick...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I think it is a joke / great buying at these levels. A quick summary of pros and cons do it for me:
    Pros - well defined phosphate project, low capex (with money already spent on this!), low company valuation compared to expected increased NPV, multiple other Business streams / possibilities - soil carbon etc, Hydrogen/green ammonia/nitrogen project, best ESG credentials around. Plus I am sure I am missing stuff
    Cons (which I see as risks) - project execution, staff (turning from passionate to delivery focussed). These two are closely linked.

If you are investing at this end of the market, then those risks are pretty much always going to be there. And so far so good. I can only judge Lindsay on what I have seen. Long lead items purchased and strong ongoing support from Angola govt. The next 6 months are going to be big for him. I would love to get my hands on the LOI for the Nitrogen project. Doubled the request for hydro!? I think there is some amazing detail that we are missing out on. Surely there is some high level scope they have put together and that backs this request. Give it to us Lindsay!

I went off track there sorry chuk. I dont have a peer comparison but the PRL example put forward by Mr L is a great one. That to me highlights the gap in valuations. I think our low valuation is a combination of - country risk / investors piling into Aussie based projects, lack of detail on ammonia, people not seeing fertilizer as a great or sexy area to invest in / people caught up in lithium / not doing proper research before investing.

I think there is a chance we are like Uranium when it popped. So many people were talking about the sprott buying before it happened and it took longer to pop than expected. Just not sure that will happen with fertilizer as there is so many elements for investors to pick up on (as opposed to uranium and find the stocks in the sector). Here they would have to look at lots more aspects - MAP, DAP, N, P, K, then the companies etc etc

My jumbled thoughts for the night...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $55.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $517 8.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4410 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 17000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.