MNB 2.33% 4.2¢ minbos resources limited

Green Ammonia Project, page-90

1. 14,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4162
    The 100MW currently allocated to MNB is from the Capanda hydro electric facility which has a capacity of 520MW.
    MNB recently tweeted about the Lauca Hydro electric plant which was opened in 2020 and has a capacity of around 2,000MW. I wonder if that might be where they are asking for the additional 100MW to be allocated from? Will there be more power applied for later, especially as part of a JV?
    I'm thinking much later - possibly after the first 100 or 200MW is commissioned but who knows. There might be more future growth in this company than any of us have considered?

So far we have;
    Phosphate project probably worth at least 4-5 times times the current mc on its own (assuming MAP prices well below spot), with low capex (low dilution) and already under construction. First production within 12 months.
    100MW green ammonia with power allocation and land already granted. Potentially worth more than the phosphate project?
    Another 100MW green ammonia already applied for. The combined 200MW should easily be worth more than the phosphate project (another 4-5 times the current mc?).
    Further power to be applied for later for future use as ammonia for energy?
    Is this going to be a $1 stock?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4110/4110560-666ee5ac841f6f79f0b101d73cb52a84.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.