GCM 0.00% 0.5¢ green critical minerals limited

Took a half sized sip yesterday - will watch market reaction...

1. 10,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2635
    Took a half sized sip yesterday - will watch market reaction before doubling up and maybe adding the cream on top.

Graphite is good - high purity the most important characteristic. Resource and grade next. Oils aint oils, remember.
    I worked in nuclear in UK and know problems with graphite cores at high temps (the AGR) and the demand for nuclear grade graphite will be large.
    Also studied the processes of spherodising, purifying and coating graphite for Li batteries. Technically simple, but practically difficult to obtain almost 100% constancy of outcome.
    Huge fortunes will be made out of graphite for those with the right deposit, and the best tech.

But it was yesterdays ann of a fault bound mineralised structure which has fed REEs to an extensive saprolite, which called me to hit the GO button.

A long way to go before the REEs can be called Ionic Adsorption - IMO that can only be done in a pilot plant, over many regions and depths in the deposit. I will return with some details of that, but atm unless the REEs are loosely bound to the surface of the clay particle (Ionic Adsorption) it is too expensive in reagents to separate them.
    And how could anyone ignore those shallow IOCG targets, seemingly well confined by surface expressing vertical faults. Well we will wait and see on that.

So GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.682M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7177000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1404010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.