LOM 2.38% 4.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Well said @Frogtrader SP performance doesn’t clearly rate on the...

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Well said @Frogtrader SP performance doesn’t clearly rate on the yearly directors KPI’s.

Most other sectors (and almost every job that I’m aware of today) you have about a quarter - if it’s not working - your gone.

Anyway, I see LOM as a Day #1. Start up now. The last 10 years unfortunately means nothing - just another 500m more share’s on issue. Unfortunately theres no back pay on past misses.
    Mothae looks exciting, and if it shows signs of the kimberlite mirroring GEM’s up the road then I’ll be happy. Minelife could be 10 years plus of good grades, so the next 18 months has the ability to completely transform LOM as a company.
    Brooking - needs to be spun out, and thrown into a new entity that can make it work.
    Lulo - I’m guessing 2021

With LOMOC’s and the 8c options the company is better off focussing on getting this exercised in 2022. That means a stronger LOM SP - unfortunately many Directors of publicly listed companies don’t understand how options work - and honestly believe that if a SP is 5c and options have a 10c strike that Option holders will still happily take up the options at 10c...all in the name of the cause. Reality for succcess is LOM would need to be 15c for the Options to get an underwriter at 10c.

So Shares #101 Number of shares on issue divided by the current profits gives an EPS. Number of shares on issue X current share price gives current mkt cap. Therefor the fewer the shares on issue the greater impact the profit number(s) has on the SP. And also specials - Pinks, Blues, even a pet rock pebble - it all counts Meaning any potential dilution to the LOM shareholder base today, negatively impacts all future profits from Mothae. So utilising future cash flows or leverage into a new project without further SH dilution looks really interesting. If this can be done - or not, comes down to what the BOD can deliver on or maybe the balance sheet is so broken that there is no other choice.

Have a great week LOMets, unfortunately it’s another week to forget in the land of LOM

LB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $11.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $11.63K 283.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 181000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 22653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.