OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

green day, page-5

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Well summed up Caylus,

Like it or not the mighty Ox has become a day traders pup with manipulation the game of the day.

Fundamentals will shortly come into play and this is when true value will again start to be credited back to the stock.

It is still one of the most undervalued stocks on the ASX but is being whipped aound for the time being by the manipulators and the running scared.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge and many decisions made many have not liked. However it is time to stop the name calling and let the existing management get on with running the company and convincing the investment comminity we still have the best pipline of projects of any international mining company.

The top tier mining management level are still exactly the same people who brought us Sepon gold and copper, PH etc etc. - nothing has changed here. These guys are some of the best in the world. Profits will be pouring out of the new online projects in 2009. Sentiment WILL change and we will get back to investing based in fundamentals. 2009 and 2010 will see OZL significantly higher than the $2/$3/$4 level.

I saw some comments on an EGM and Stephen Mayne - want the share proce smashed and the day traders laughing? Then getting this rabble rouser involved will be the fastest way to totally unsettle things and bring the worts possible attention to our company for all the wrong reasons. Anyone who wants a serious one on one meeting should ring the company and demand some time, simple as that. A few dozen investors getting involved in a maverick revolt is the best way to irrevocaly alianate the Board ( including OH ) and your cause. I believe passionately in many of the issues currently being addressed but there is more than one way to skin a cat IMO.

Another day.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.