AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

green green green, page-10

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "That announcement after the win against calcifer was diabolical.Look back at a chart of the shareprice for the last 12 months,and you will see that is when the sp slide began,this was the beginning of the erosion of confidence.We all had such high hopes for mt mull,but subsequently we have found out that the project is plagued with issues,from national parks to sterile land to signed iluas that do not even cover the coal under the mesa,which was what shareholders were lead to believe we would have access to"

Hey weststiger good news,,did you read todays announcements on Mt Mulligan?

"Mt Mulligan Indigenous Land Use Agreement (ILUA) is now registered."

"Sterile Land designation has been removed from relevant State Government Department website. The Department can now consider renewal of EPC (coal) and grant of ATP (gas)."

" Initial exploration plans and landholder access agreements are being finalized."

WOW, lots of red tape in Australia, no worder it takes most mines 10 years from time of finding resource to mining?

Seems like you have a large following from the BOB's across the rd at the moment...?Any thoughts on todays Mt M announcement?

I am not a rocket scientist BUT I would assume that "IF" MNM find there is no CSG outside of the "masa" maybe just maybe the djungan people will allow MNm to drill inside the restricted area??

If I was a djungan, I would probably also want MNM to try mine away from the most significant area initially? makes sence
    If I was a Djungan and wanted jobs, electricity and a better way of life, I would probably also make some sacrifices in order to increase the chances of development?

time will tell but looks pretty good to me?

Ever bought an Oil and gas stock with several assets? I have and sometimes you get the best bargains after they have a duster...the short sighted sell and the smart buy cheap....

maybe Mt Mulligan was a temporary duster?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.