AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

BR,i would say it was the hollow "victory" at mt mulligan was...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    BR,i would say it was the hollow "victory" at mt mulligan was the straw that broke the camels back.That announcement after the win against calcifer was diabolical.Look back at a chart of the shareprice for the last 12 months,and you will see that is when the sp slide began,this was the beginning of the erosion of confidence.We all had such high hopes for mt mull,but subsequently we have found out that the project is plagued with issues,from national parks to sterile land to signed iluas that do not even cover the coal under the mesa,which was what shareholders were lead to believe we would have access to.What we have infact now is a greenfeilds project for csg,in a climate where getting csg projects approved is becoming increasingly difficult.As for your question "what have you done to improve sentiment",nothing BR,because i am not a director of the company,so it is not my responsibility to do so,unlike the directors.The history of botched capital raises over the last 2 years has been ridiculous,and surely that cant be a good look for any potential new investors which is what mnm sorely needs,not existing holders throwing good money after bad trying to prop the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.