AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Fair enough WT re Mt Mull. I know not everyone can attend...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Fair enough WT re Mt Mull. I know not everyone can attend general meetings and such things however after attending a meeting and speaking to directors I felt clear on a couple of issues about Mt Mull.

From my impressions the directors were clear on -

a) They have the cultural and protective considerations of the traditional owners above all else.

b) Mt Mull will be a work in progress as they work with these owners to explore the land and find the resource starting with the zones well outside the mesa.

c) The traditional owners want and need to develop the resource for the benefit of their people and future careers of their children.

My interpretation of this was that through modern technology and a caring attitude towards the traditional owners our directors will find a way forward at Mt Mull in a way that is agreeable to all parties involved and keeps this significant site preserved.

In no way do I think it's a done deal and the directors certainly didn't say that either, however I personally am confident that through working together with the TO's Mt Mull will still prove to be a valuable asset to Mantle in the future.

Because of the above I have no negative issue with Mt Mull other than, as with all our projects, it won't provide the instant gratification some holders want.

Where we will get a real time response IMO, despite the quality of our other projects, is BM/LV. I put those 2 together because BM is directly related to Exergen getting funding and proving the commerciality of the CHTD process in the LV. However Mantle has more than Exergen in the LV. We already hold large parcels of prospective land in the LV and look like being granted more. On top of that we have announced possibility of participating in the S7 tender, and also talk of possible other large partners coming on board in the LV (according to reports from other holders who also attended meetings and posted their thoughts on here).

For those above reasons I am confident 2013 will be a big year for Mantle and can't see the current share price as anything but an opportunity, pre news, and while spec market is down, to accumulate and/or average down depending on your average.

Just my take on it so above IMO & DYOR

cheers
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.