BHP 1.57% $40.88 bhp group limited

Robbbb: well said re previous post about tough times.......It's...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    Robbbb: well said re previous post about tough times.......It's stating the obvious as far as I am concerned.......

Why keep rambling on about it? It's been my experience that people who are constantly trying to convince others that their viewpoint is the correct one actually don't have the confidence io trust their own judgement, and as such require others to reinforce it....

Personally, I couldn't give a toss whether others agree with me or not.....and yeah...trade the trade.....You can make money if you are quick and think on your feet right now....

Gasbagging on about what commodities prices will be doing at the end of January is a waste of time..

There are a few people here who play the short side and offer reasonable explanations as to why they do so, but quite honestly, the majority of negative forecasts are unjustified generalities based on litttle more than the posters opinion....end rant...

Barry: are you moonlighting as the forum police? I also remember Robb mentioning he had bought in on the 12th at 24.40 or thereabouts and that it was a quick scalp because I also picked up some right before the close and was interested to know whether or not he had held over the weekend. He certainly didn't mention the quantity....and if someone asked me to post a chart of all the trades I had done in the last four weeks it would be very cluttered....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.88
Change
0.630(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $207.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$39.90 $40.90 $39.83 $380.0M 9.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5000 $40.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.88 15880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.