ASQ 0.00% 2.9¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

green group demands bauxite expansion details , page-2

1. 257 Posts.
    ... and by the looks of this article, Tenardi has told them...

"Managing director Dan Tenardi says exploration or mining will not be carried out where tenements intersect with conservation reserves.

He says the company has a policy of restricting operations only to those forests that are due to be logged."

... seems fair enough to me - why don't the greens respond to these comments?

BAU are focussing on getting their operations up and running in the north darling ranges... how the greens think a small business can go out there and conduct extensive planning on their entire vision with no regular income is beyond me.

The greens need to understand that BAU know there is high grade bauxite throughout the darling ranges from previous exploration results completed by CSR/Pacminex in the early 70's, however at this early stage in BAU's life, all they can do is focus on one area at a time, whilst knowing the big picture in the other areas (and hence the pegging of land).

Once again, the greens are getting their knickers in a twist... If they can understand that any mining of bauxite in the future will require EPA approval, then thats when they will get their detail. if the EPA considers mining the area in question will be an environmental risk, then they will simply not approve the application for mining. Do the greens not have faith in the EPA? Is this the real question?

Once again, the EPA must only consider the application at hand and not assume and judge BAU on potential future aspirations of their business.

Jalinski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.173M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 138167 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.