LIO 0.00% 2.1¢ lion energy limited

Green Hydrogen: FCEV Boom

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    LIO looks interesting:

Cash-flow from oil production paying the bills and retaining cash. Allowing LIO to focus on the real game:

Green Hydrogen has been around for many years in the background globally but is rapidly gaining global interest at a rapid pace and governments are funding growth in a number of areas.

I see LIO wisely looking at getting in on the ground floor in Australia where a sudden avalanche of money is pouring into developing a number of electrolyser production plants run by green energy, a storage and distribution network and fuel cell driven electric vehicles powered by Green Hydrogen.

Reading their reports and scouring the web it appears that a number of companies are lining up to sign supply deals with FCEV development companies. Busses, Trucks, cars, Homes are in the plan for fuel; cells.

LIO have a robust ambitious plan to develop a refuelling network.

Many analysts are saying that Hygrogen is in the future and not currently attractive as an investment.

Do yourself a favour and checkout the massive size of the market and current capital expenditure plans and projects for yourself.

Green Hydrogen is the only Hydrogen that does NOT include Carbon in its processes.

All other Hydrogens do unfortunately in some form or other.

I think thats a good thing..

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.177M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $4.372K 208.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 245872 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 62989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 96000
Last updated 12.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
LIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.