LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

The PNG government has a "commitee" looking into it. They should...

1. 58 Posts.

The PNG government has a "commitee" looking into it. They should report back before end of june, the environment report will make up a very big part of that decision.

The issue is not about the mine it is about aid money from australia. the somare government recieves 400 million AUD a year and in the last ten years $400 million has gone missing, unsuprisiningly somare is currently getting into trouble for not lodging tax returns for the last ten years, mmmmm, but being PNG he is using the courts to stop an investigation into him. The australain goverment have said if you mine no money, ie if somare mine he will not get his kickbacks!!!
    When it was announced at madang that the mine was not going ahead, the rest of the PNG politiicians were amazed and were uttering discontent at the time. The only person who doesnt want the mine is somare and his alies as they are the ones currently finiancial benefiting from the AUSaid.

Not to mention the problems with the tawian kickback issues and the hospital with no food

IMO Somare will be gone soon and the PNG people will elect a new goevrenment who will hopefully see the benefits out way the two hours of annoyance to australain treckers!!

I think the heritage listing of kokoda is a good thing for everyone but it shouldnt stop the mine as is the case in our back yard with uranium in kakadu, ironic kodu - kakadu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.