IBR iberian resources limited

Wow.... 62% after ten and a half weeks , the IBR directors must...

1. 360 Posts.
    Wow.... 62% after ten and a half weeks , the IBR directors must be really embarrased about selling out the loyal IBR shareholders , many of whom funded IBR in Nov last year at 77 cents and to be now insulted with this doobious , loosey 4:1 . so called for want of a better word , offer .
    I can remember not so very long ago TMR [ formally SMO ] trading at 8 and 10 cents when IBR was 80 cents .....nothings changed , still the same tenament holdings and resources in both companies ; that fellows is 8:1 and 10:1 , not the pidling 4:1` our non- performing directors want us to have .
    Didn't these same directors tell us there was every probability of 6m oz of gold in the Lichkvaz mountain and to expect they could deliver a 250,000 oz annual gold production in Armenia and Portugal in 2-3 years time .
    Wow .....what an absolute steal , especially when we're being told our IBR shares are worth $1.04 at the time of take -over based upon a one day spike in the TMR sp , and theres more , we've listened to this B.S. line being repeated for 10 wks . Oh yes , I must correct myself , this isn't a take over at all , its just a JV between consenting directors .
    I would think it's high time directors mended a few fences and regained some credability with shareholders by securing a fair and reasonable offer if they expect this deal to go ahead ....a 6:1 offer would still be under the mark of fair play here .
    The IBR gold tenaments are extensive with a huge upside in the gold price with little future increase in world suply, unlike the present fully priced copper price that can only go down in the near future with looming future suplies . If you doubt my word look at the world's major gold producers buying back their hedge books this last 12 mths in anticipation of large gold price increases with little future increase in production ,eg Lhr's huge funding thru' JB Were 2 weeks ago to buy back their hedge book is most recent evidence for a major gold price hike .
    No wonder IBR holders feel they have been sold out , short changed ,hung out to dry and badly let down by those who should have known better.........TMR's contribution in value to the envisaged combined company would be lucky to be more than 25% in true $ terms going foreword .....so fellows , not a bad try on , but hellishly enbarrasing it will be , I suspect , if directors fail to acknowledge and rectify the real concerns of a good number of IBR shareholders who have put a lot of money into OUR company....the shareholder acceptances will start to stall any time now ....... best of luck fellows .....this ain't over till the fat lady sings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.