IBR iberian resources limited

green mail, page-35

1. nsh
    812 Posts.
    I inquired about changing intentions regarding acceptance today - you can do it only if the offer extended by more than one month. So far we have a 14 day extension, so another extension by around the same period allows IBR holders who have accepted to withdraw. Depending on IBR price action, I will consider this if and when the time comes. The entire base metals sector is heating right up, and huge money is pouring in from everywhere - just look at RIO today. Copper and gold are set for record smashing left right and center.

I wouldn't discount the fact that TMR will fly in coming weeks if not days. The higher TMR goes, the more likely they'll get over the 90% line, on the other hand, if IBR is trading at all time highs (which looks likely to happen soon too), why would anyone want to give it up? Very interesting situation indeed. Either way, I'm in this investment for the long term combined or not. I have absolutely no doubt that it will one day in the not to distant future a 5 fold gain will occur.

Great times ahead for IBR holders merged or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.