IBR iberian resources limited

Whingers everywhere stuck in IBR. All I can say is get out of...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Whingers everywhere stuck in IBR. All I can say is get out of them if you cant see the value in the combined entity and get off the board. The fact is this is the ONLY offer on the table and you should to take it.
    I will say it again. TMR is already producing great profits and has the tripling of those profits by xmas well and truly underway. They can fund the expansion of both companies in a combined way without dilution to shareholder value. IBR has money in the bank but the costs associated with mine expansion and getting the resource out of the ground is a lot higher than any of you here envisage. Its all great to be sitting on a large resource but it takes a lot of time and money to get it up and running and out of the ground. The average gold mine takes 10 years to setup. I understand that they are on their way but there is still huge amounts of money required to realise the dream of all you whingers out there. I don't mind either way but you are only getting the current price lift to stay in parity with TMR. I GUARANTEE this will be back to the 60's or low 70's if they don't merge and it will be 3-5 years before you see the same opportunity that slaps you right in the face NOW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.