IBR iberian resources limited

Well done Hugh C, you stole SMO, but let me assure you, you...

1. 564 Posts.
    Well done Hugh C, you stole SMO, but let me assure you, you won't be stealing IBR

Hugh C, I note SMO did not advise level of acceptances yesterday - and is yet to lodge anything today - drying up are they Hugh C.

It would appear many IBR shareholders now want their shares back, now they know what’s going on, no thanks to the directors who recomended this miserable offer, appearing keen to give it away.

Yes it'a much easier for our director to “mine the market” via SBL and receive those 50 million in the money options, than “mine a resource” at IBR.

Once again I ask have acceptances dried to a trickle have they Hugh C. – your absence in lodging a notice as to the level of acceptances yesterday and today (as I write) speaks volumes.

I won't be accepting TMR's miserable offer, we would be better off calling a meeting and sacking the existing directors and replacing them with EXPERIENCED MINING PEOPLE who know what they are doing and can deliver. This would deliver much more upside for IBR shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.