IBR iberian resources limited

Thanks for the answers and posters with real replies to my post...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for the answers and posters with real replies to my post unlike that imbocile newbie Renegade. God we are all shareholders in this company and this 2 month old poster has not supported one of his rantings with facts.
    I understand that the 100k and then utilising cashflow to get to 250k of gold per annum is achievable. It just seems that the noise has stopped in the way of progress announcements, possibly due to the pump up directors anticipate for the new company.
    I don't buy the copper at all time highs scenario as gold is also in this category and has been range bound for 12 months plus now. My guess is it is going a lot higher. But I also have the same feelings based on knowledge that copper will do the same.
    TMR have made the move and thus far satisfied 2/3 of IBR shareholders. I still reckon that when you look at forward production and revenue the companies are on a par. I would love 6 for 1 shares in TMR but still think it is a fair deal at 4 for 1. Here is hoping we get another offer, suit me fine but I doubt it.
    For the newly ignored poster Renegade twit I would like to add that I am fully invested in IBR and hold not 1 share in TMR. I saw the value in the company and the aquisition and dumped TMR for IBR that day when China spooked the market. Sold TMR 22c early in the morning and bought IBR betweeb 70-71c a few hours later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.