IBR iberian resources limited

You're not that important Topheavy since you seem incapable of...

1. 257 Posts.
    You're not that important Topheavy since you seem incapable of DYOR, as said before your mouth proceeds you with your self adoring ravings and rantings ; feel free to put that fortune you've made on the table, a number of long term IBR shareholders will gladly toss you for all of it.
    Only foolish people will accept 4:1 now, mine have 10:1 writen on them, along with the other secure holders, if tmr want to wrap this great little company up and get their grubby little hands on its 9m$ cash, huge gold resources and ramping up production to 250,000 oz in 2-3 years , all done on coh , gold production and debt with no further dilution to the 116m shareholders.Thats a nett , thats right NET PROFIT of 100m$ on present gold prices in 2-3 years .....little wonder tmr would love to steal it if they were allowed to.....touble for tmr now is they've got to join the queue
    How do I know, Matt Wood told us so, be that before he discovered he didn't have the ability it would seem he needed to deliver, but thats not a problem, there are other good gold mining people capable and willing to deliver for IBR shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.