IBR iberian resources limited

you have got to hand it to the boy's running TMR, they have...

1. 564 Posts.
    you have got to hand it to the boy's running TMR, they have picked up 64% of IBR for a song, and then it appears they extend the offer to the max. without giving any of those 64% acceptors the opportunity to withdraw their acceptances - these TMR boys are smart, have a look at my rough numbers:-

firstly from IBR's last quarterly activities report they have 117 million shares on issue, plus 14 million options all presently in the money. So on a fully diluted basis (assumes all the in the money options are converted) that’s 131 million shares. Now IBR has $9 million cash in the bank and the conversion to ordinary shares of those outstanding in the money options adds another $5 million cash, total $14 million in cash. Take IBR’s last sale price 97 cents (you can’t use that b..s.. bid price which the market itself is “heavily” discounting) times 131 million shares equals $127 million market cap, less the $14 million in cash equals net $113 million, divided by 4 million ounces of gold equals $28 per ounce. So let me get this right, IBR directors believe they have 4 million ounces of gold and are willing to sell it all for $28 per ounce?? This is giving it away, especially for a gold company funded into production, no wonder TMR is so keen.

secondly, crunching some further numbers, from the above point, $127 million market cap, less the $14 million in cash equals net $113 million, less $25 million for existing mine development (a figure directors previously put on it) and say less a further $10 million for new plant and equipment (that would be conservative) equals net $78 million divided by 4 million ounces of gold equals $20 per ounce. For a gold company funded into production - what an absolute bargin.

Renegade you are spot on 1 IBR is worth 10 TMR especially on the above numbers - no doubt about it TMR have stolen the 64% acceptances they have received to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.