Green Nazis, page-35

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Scarpa

"I am well aware that Kyoto gave India and China an exemption and that is why the US didn't want to ratify it back then - they wanted a level playing field."

If you are aware of it, then you should base your argument correctly. And they were not given exemptions. They were given extra time to modernise their economies.

You still have not answered how we with all our raw materials cannot compete.

And if you are so concerned about energy prices, please tell me why we in Victoria are paying three times what any Asian country pays for Australian gas. That's the Green's fault also right?

If you want to look at energy costs why don't you look at the world parity mantra started by Fraser? But when it comes to Gas its not even world parity. Australians pay more. That is the Greens fault right? Give me a break.
    You want to look at the price of petrol compared to the USA? Green's fault right?

And by the way, have you ever heard of the term "Economies of Scale?"

As for "Low valued Services" being exported, you live in fairy land. I am talking about professional services like chartered accounting, legal etc etc.

I would suggest to you should re-assess the free trade mantra so loved by our farmers and mining industries.
    If you love it, then don't complain when some one does it much better than us.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.