CXL 10.6% $1.15 calix limited

I think PLS/CXL Scoping Study (SS) is due soon for lithium...

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I think PLS/CXL Scoping Study (SS) is due soon for lithium processing which, if positive, will lead to a JV and a milestones road map (i.e. charted inflection points) of proving out that technology. Not to mention the SS itself will provide inputs for valuing that potential business.

We are also waiting on some terms to be agreed on within the CO2 business. My very speculative guess is that CXL will want these to proceed with further funding of/from the CO2 business at a higher valuation. We may even see a NASDAQ IPO of the CO2 business (my speculation only) if projects are agreed on which need development funding. This could include a selldown of CXL's share for non-dilutive funding of the main business (my hope anyway), which provides a crystallised valuation of part of the business and removes fears of a CR.

Nothing else specific that I am aware of, however there is always the possibility of a left field annoucement out of the 'skunk works', an update on battery metals or commercial deals on any number of their business lines.

All IMO, please DYOR all GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.110(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $208.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.19 $1.06 $720.7K 631.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4488 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 61765 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.