MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

green rat bags

1. 4,234 Posts.
    I admit I had to read the article a few times because I was gobsmacked this hasn't got a bit more attention, or I have been asleep?

I read on one of the websites that the greenies actually turned away the first responder ambulances? Something has to stop these people from doing what they are doing.

I heard on ABC radio national today a NSW Greens member get a good few minutes of air time to complain about some menial fines that were being pursued against CSG protestors. He had the gall to complain about police resources being wasted in pursuing the fines???

Search for the truth greens, it is right in front of you. He only had to stumble across the massive police presence at the protest sites to realise how much police resources were being wasted trying to protect land owners and workers from his bloody members. But facts are only facts if they serve your political argument, hey Greens?

Is this not police time being wasted?

Unbelievable what is happening in the Northern Rivers. How about the ABC pursue the Whian Whian death and response by the protestors with the same fervour that they do on a story about a menial traffic fine for some of their member Greenies.

Cheers,

SF

protesters-are-ratbags-says-mp

MEMBER for Coffs Harbour, Andrew Fraser, has lashed out at "green ratbag" protesters over the death of logging worker John Creighton at Whian Whian last month.

Mr Fraser said in State Parliament last week the accident, which happened on a private property, would not have happened had the protesters not blockaded the site and more logging personnel had to be sent in.

"Mr Creighton was there trying to keep people away from the area when a limb fell from a tree, hit him on the head and killed him," Mr Fraser said about the October 9 accident.

"Mr Creighton should not have been there. He did not need to be there. However, because of work health and safety concerns held by State Forests about the green protesters who were there... it was deemed necessary for Mr Creighton to be there.

"A family has lost their father because the greens failed to comply with work health and safety regulations.

"In fact, they blocked radio signals and roads. Indeed, although they claimed that they assisted the police in getting an ambulance in there, it was delayed. I do not believe them."

Mr Fraser said the government "must ensure that we have a forest system that protects workers in a forest".

"We need to provide rural communities with protection from the disgraceful behaviour of the green ratbags at a level equivalent to the protection available for Sydney-based industries," he said.

"These fools create situations where people are not only injured but killed."

It was time, Mr Fraser said, the government moved to ensure that protesters who entered private land and state forests were removed by the police. "I do not want to see another headline about a forest worker, whether employed by the state or by private industry, being killed while trying to protect an operation that was signed off after going through all the environmental regulation."

Member for Lismore, Thomas George, expressed his sympathy to Mr Creighton's family at the same sitting.

"The industry has lost not only a great employee but also an experienced employee, and a wonderful family and community man with the death of John Creighton," Mr George said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.