CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

JagmanThe price of gold is irrelevant as CQT are not a producer...

1. 213 Posts.
    Jagman

The price of gold is irrelevant as CQT are not a producer and the sooner people realise that we can all stop talking about the movement in the gold price.

A 22mil placement completed in 12hrs to me is a glowing endorsement from the bigger end of town that CQT is no joke.

And so what JT bought at 71c and not 68c the fact that he bought in is another endorsement.

After the BFS is completed in mid 2008 we are surely looking at a sp around $1.50-$2.00 so 68c or 71c is neither here nor there.

Investors who took part in the placement would have done there due diligence on the company so they must have confidence in management.
    That's another box ticked.

I also don't see these guys looking for a 10% or 20% return either more in the order of 100% ++.

The placement to me was perfect timing just after there roadshow.

We need to keep the bigger picture in mind which is getting to production.

I know at times it's frustrating and i've been frustrated to but patience is the key here.

Keep in mind that some company's explore for years sometimes decades without ever finding a commercially viable resource.CQT have one.
    Also companys can take 8-10 years to get to production.

So the wheel is moving slowly but it is moving and production is coming soon after BFS.

My thought for what it's worth.

Keep the faith.

dewy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.