CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

green tech breakthrough or another aussie fizz, page-4

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    To be honest I am not best placed to give you a accurate answer, I have no problem in commenting on things as I see it, be that right or wrong, but I always say what I think/ believe is true.
    This said the figure involved is for an impairment is $27,459k though they have sought settlement of $25,000k. This entered mediation on the 4th of this month, perused by litigation funding company IMF (Australia) who from what I have read (as a UK based PI) are a successfully professional company in their field.
    For me mediation is a chance to hold hands up early, and make it easy for all parties, yes you got me lets come to a relatively quick settlement and put this behind us, almost a testing of minds and strength.
    This is for me is where IMFs past record and clout might come into play, otherwise this might well run on for a number of months/years, but either way it is at no cost to CFCL, and a settlement of 25% of $25,000k is a fair few months cash burn and an added bonus, but time will tell. Regards LMLOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.