EXT 0.00% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

green today, page-2

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Maybe B, but I actually think it is more about the accumulator that appears to jump from EXT to KAH is buying again.

How it looks to me, is this entity takes it in turns which stock they buy. The illusion this creats to the sellers, is oh damn, we missed out and now its going to tank, so some sell at any price.

Of course, this is all just a figment of my imagination. LOL but I did have a thought recently, I cant remember who it was that recently came on here and put out a bit of an undercover warning that this stock is a sell because its peers were much cheaper. This person commented that they wouldnt buy this stock unless it was just one year from production. This same person may or may not have owned BMN about 3 years ago. Actually, call me naive, but I didnt know BMN were producing.

Oh well, it just makes you wonder sometimes about peoples intentions tis all.

I hope the ML comes in soon, however, in this market I am unsure how much difference it will make. That is why I really want the chinese to make a good offer and someone starts a bidding war. Dream on.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $15.93K 1.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5286223 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 29729901 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.