TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

green ..today!!, page-5

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    re: green ..today!! any talk out there? Hi roo roo

I received a thorough email reply today from Chris Kelliher. I had asked for an update particularly regarding the TFS sale. Basically he said the same as in the December update ... that is, he can't say anything ... things are happening, but there is nothing to report as yet, i.e. no outcome of the sale. He said TZL management are focused on making the most of the opportunity presented by the TFS sale. I didn't get a feeling from his reply as to whether TZL is likley to be successful in acquiring all or parts of TFS.

I have checked out Textron .. and as far as I can tell the whole of TFS would be valued at around A$1.35 billion ... so I'm thinking that if TZL is to be involved it would be as part of a syndicate. I also reckon its a possibility that Textron might invest in the future of Intevia by taking a sizeable placement in TZL .. which would also help fund any purchase of part of TFS by TZL. All just speculation at this stage but similar possibilities have been talked about by management over the last year or so. We are also waiting patiently to heart about alliances with software developers and chip makers .. and of course the NASDAQ listing (which may be speeded up by the acquisition of part of TFS).

Hopefully we will hear something in the not too distant future .. my guess would be weeks rather than months.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.562K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.