PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

"As far as the earlier ISR question, gees, some people really do...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "As far as the earlier ISR question, gees, some people really do need to do some basic homework on a what a companies project intails. Common Sense would drive me to look into ISR before investing in it. Talk about head banging!!!"

ROLOL...

Apart from Reichmans excellent question on contracts etc, I am with you NKLEX.

Is ISR/ISL successful...kidding right? After all of the information and links posted here over the last 2 years, amasing. Even a little Google would answer that question.

I was going to (again) post the multitude of links to answer all of these questions as both you and I have done so many times before. Although, you really do start asking yourself why bother when clearly people either don't read the information, bag you for it, ignore it, too lazy to look back through the threads or even simply google.

Only just a few days ago I posted the information from PEN' presentation regarding financials. Citing the page to look at displaying the level of recovery. Even with that we get someone posting Lance will have low recoveries when clearly they are indicated as very high.

Also someone stating if the U price stays at USD$45/lb the bottom line will be destroyed for PEN. That was amasing considering with all costs inclusive Lance will have total maximum costs (inclusive of Capex, Opex, taxes and royalties) of ~USD$27/lb. So at USD$45/lb PEN will only make a nett USD$18/lb?? I am no genius but simple maths tells me this is a huge annual NPAT based on even the initial tagets of 1.5M/lbs p/a ...DYOR

This is the only link that comes to mind this morning...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.