IVR 2.56% 3.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Agree Bembro...I'm sure it will get lots of support and the...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Agree Bembro...I'm sure it will get lots of support and the polies are the ones to influence (because they will see votes in it)

This is my long range forecast on this topic:-

I forecast within 5 to 10 years there will be two distinctly separate share markets & two classes of shares

One of the primary drivers for this will be comsumer protection laws that arise because of unpredented civil unrest directed at the Wall Street type "business" practices throughout the world.

One share market where computers trade with each other transacting in a class of shares that can only be transacted through computer software. Shorting will be legal only in this market.

The other market will be as we used to know it before computers, where people trade with each other (humans pushing the buy & sell buttons)in a normal class of share. Shorting in this market will be illegal.

Shares in both markets will carry rights of one share one vote, however the prices of shares in the same company in the two different markets will not always be the same.

The market difference will be to the advantage of the retail Mum's and Dad's with the Into's and Profesional shafting each other to their hearts content in their own market with the "rules" they created.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.