IVR 3.03% 3.2¢ investigator resources ltd

Sorry Petal. must admit I had a BAD day yesterday and in...

1. 2,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Sorry Petal. must admit I had a BAD day yesterday and in reflection I possibly should not have posted. If I can read my scribble notes from the weekend, because I am getting sick of double checking. 21st June assays on "feder targets" due within 30 days. 60+ and still no appearance your worship. 9th Aug incredible "smoke screen". Excuses JA sick, Lab delays O/S etc plus some clown really playing havoc with the share price and has been persistant over several weeks if you re-check. Making me very hesitant and unsettled. Yesterday also received unexpected news of some serious loot coming my way in a couple of weeks. ATM not so sure that I now want to enter top 20 or even 40. Still backing you and the Chief 1000% but quite frankly whatever comes out of next report not so sure I will accept "on face value". A public relations disaster IMO. Something "in the pot" but not sure that it will be fit to serve up by the time we get full disclosure. As you know I also retain the view that our crew know exactly what is in the pot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $50.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $45.70K 1.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 527557 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 391930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.