GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

It depends what the purpose is. It is either drying up buyers or...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    It depends what the purpose is. It is either drying up buyers or drying up sellers. I would think that if the sellers were being dried up there would be decreasing volume in the red columns and if the buyers were being dried up I would expect to see decreasing volume in the green columns.

Looking at the recent few days action there was a lot of selling action I am guessing is attributed to stop losses around the 13th and 17th. Interestingly enough on the 19th (which was the raid down through the 1.80 support) it appears there were half of the amount of sales triggered. I am guessing this would reduce again at the 1.70 support and I'm speculating might be insignificant at 1.60 support. A red/green battle has played out fairly evenly until today, green appears to be 'winning'.

Looking at this it is enough for me to change my sentiment from 'trade' to 'hold' as a sustained support in these volumes at this level appears to be enough to 'win' against a further attack on the 1.7o support line.

It looks quite fine to me actually. My opinions only.

GLTA

upload_2017-8-3_11-31-4.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.