greenhouse gas science a fraud., page-3

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    This is absurd. I've just had a quick read of it. He says "When air is heated up locally, it ascends and the warmth is removed. It also expands with decreasing atmospheric pressure at higher altitude, and cools so that no remaining warming can be observed. The warmth taken over by the absorbing air is transported toward the upper troposphere. The greenhouse effect does not occur."

Has he not heard of conservation of energy? The "warmth is removed"? Where does it go? Why, it stays in the atmosphere of course! The atmosphere in general is being warmed, that is the point. Heat absorbed by the atmosphere does not just disappear because the air rises and is cooled - the whole concept is just laughable. I think what he is saying violates the fundamentals of physics.

I can certainly see that it is possible that some of the extra heat may be re-radiated out back to space but as I understand it the net effect of increasing the CO2 concentration is a warming effect because what is being absorbed by the atmosphere is greater than what is being re-radiated, which is probably very little anyway.

Are there any climate scientists online who can critique this article? I can see all the wanna be's, or wanna hear what we wanna hear's, have already given it a few thumbs up. Situation normal here on HC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.