ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland’s Mineral Strategy 2019 – 2023, page-23

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Great Gafia, I am glad to hear you have the proof of the information you mention, as the company has not released any of the results of any chemical testing they have done, which is problem for me as an investor. The information is essential as part of what is needed to value to value the company. do you have similar information of the processing and recovery of the Uranium and Thorium as well?

You tell me regarding the Fluorine problems, i,e, you say, "I suggest GML have done a great deal of work to ensure they can recover almost all of the fluorine as CaF2.xH2O without substantiating my claim."
    So you are saying you know that they have done this work and can substantiate their claims. Great tell us all what they have done? What are the recovery rates, what is the process. when did they do this work? You say that you know all this, but the Company has not released any of this information to the ASX or any of us shareholders, except it seems to you. Tell us please

This wonderful news. Wow, this is a big day, both you and Kinglsley have said you have good news that is not public and not known to any of the rest of us. Can't wait to hear it, tell us. Thanks.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $20 900

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 832244 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.