ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Twiggy, what in the world are you talking about. I don't...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Twiggy, what in the world are you talking about. I don't understand?

269,000,000 is the total of the company's spending over the last 12 years that comes straight from each of the company's published Annual reports, get them and total the spending in each and add them together and you get 269,000,000. Sorry if you don't consider the company's spending of over a 1/4 of a billion dollars and the fact that the huge spending produced absolutely no results toward getting a mining license, which is what the company's claims they are trying to do is important. So 12 years, 269,000,000. spent, 4 EIA documents submitted and rejected, that is the factual record. As of today, despite the time spent and over 1/4 of a billion dollars spent, the company is no closer to a mining license than they were when they started 12 years ago. Those are facts. I have suggested that these facts suggest that Mr Maier and the board should be fired and replaced because of the spending and their failed results.

I would challenge you or anyone on the blog to show me a similar company, that spent 12 years which turned out waisted time, and over a1/4 of a billion dollars which turned out to be wasted money, that produced only failure and have not caused the chairman and the board to be fired and replaced. Tell me if you can find one, I haven't. GGG needs to change Mr Maier, the chairman, and his board, and the company secretary as well.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 850000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.