ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland Can Do It

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    This is my first time on Hot Copper. I am a small investor in GML, living in Perth, WA and going to all their meetings. I am disappointed at what is happening in Greenland, and that is why I would like to point out a few details that I consider important to Greenland and GML.
    Western Australia is about the same size as Greenland with a small population, it basically derives its income from mining (as should Greenland). Several days ago the State Government of WA announced its yearly budget figures which was $5.7 billion SURPLUS (last year was $5.9 billion). These figures are better than most large countries in the world, including U.S.A. U.K. and Japan, WHY you ask … because WA has a very strong MINERALS & MINING ACT. This could be achieved by Greenland if the G.O.G. set about establishing the same (a non-biased) strong Mining Act that would encourage mining companies into Greenland instead of frightening them off, this would benefit both the Government and the people. What would Greenland look like with an annual income of $5.7 billion? I hope in the near future they can get a Government into power that can achieve this. I wish them well on their journey to independence. FatherD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.