ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland community consultations August 23-28

1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    Community consultations on GGG commence in Greenland in 2 weeks. This is a critical stage in the project but don't look for a binary outcome. Look for the subtle change of positions by all players.

Remembering that this consultation process will inform the White Paper that the government must produce as part of the Environmental Assessment process (as well obviously as the EIS itself). GGG will be making submissions as part of this process. All parties, including Denmark, will be very keen to ensure the assessment process is above politics otherwise mining in Greenland will be put back by decades. It is already a torturous process to get an approval.

I suspect GGG will be frantically looking at metallurgy process options whereby they can separate the Uranium at source and deal with it in an environmentally sustainable manner (there's also Thorium to deal with). They will very likely bring this approach into the White Paper response (maybe discuss them at the community meetings) otherwise the new laws will stimy them. Hopefully, they will be also looking at options to mine lower grade Uranium bearing deposits.

I completely understand the situation of the Greenlanders. No-one likes change and the changes to their country in the next decade or two will be enormous. But, on the other hand, they want autonomy, they want a sustainable future and fishing/tourism is not going to get them there. One could argue that tourism might even be a poisoned chalice !

Anyway, can anyone advise how we can get translations of the community consultation meetings ? Presume they will be posting something about the meetings if they wish the process to be transparent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.