IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Greenland Day, page-11

1. 2,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521

One thing he said was that Nyrstar are very important to their future - he was not as strongly positive about Glencore.

In any event, there is no competitive pressure on IBG shares at all. The buy side goes from 8m a few weeks ago, down to 4m a week ago, and now sits at 2.8,, while the share price slides gently and slowly towards a destination below 3c.

The video of Jonathan helped round out my perspective - not having met or spoken with him.

His presentation came across as tired, which I find easy to understand. While they have made fantastic progress on the project over 10 years - strong on the planning and preparation front - yet they remain the plaything of forces much larger than themselves, and funding remains elusive a couple of months after taking investors on the field trip.

I'm wondering whether Jonathan is able to negotiate and close the finance deal - it seems like there are obstacles hidden from the market's view (maybe Nyrstar has a non dilute clause - but is unwilling to stump up the money to retain their position - so they have an effective veto until their debt levels are more manageable??. Suggest other possibilities please ) .

As it stands....

Cutfield effect on market price trajectory currently = 0

Board effect currently not obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.72K 573.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 21717489 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24688407 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.