CNJ 100% 0.2¢ conico ltd

Hi loutcrop,I agree i.e. CNJ's 2021 East Greenland drilling...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi loutcrop,

I agree i.e. CNJ's 2021 East Greenland drilling program included a number of real and major "beginner" mistakes (and is probably therefore better left forgotten):

1. TAJ went into Ryberg on old data i.e. he should have collected new aerial data etc., first and then drilled! Exploration tip #1: do your geophysical etc. homework first!
    2. TAJ had no XRF analyzer and other related data collection and analysis software on site (are you kidding me!)
    3. Visible results that were announced were far too euphoric (what were CNJ thinking!). It should also be said here that investors also got very carried away, i.e. an SP of 10 cents was simply way overvalued. My valuation last year was 5 cents or a MC of A$50 million (which is basically where we are now).
    3. Assay delays were inexcusable (even allowing for COVID). Amateur hour?

Clearly, last year was very much part of a very steep learning curve for all concerned. Having said this, TAJ appears to have been pushed into undertaking a quick and dirty "half-baked" drilling campaign last year by the CNJ BOD (see point 1 in particular!). 2021 could have turned out very well, but clearly it didn't i.e. it was always a long-shot.

This year I believe that TAJ has very much learnt his lesson and very much done his homework, i.e. he will not make the same mistakes a second time around, which is why I am highly optimistic that CNJ and and CNJ shareholders will get a significantly better result from TAJ and his 20 man team this time around. The mere fact that TAJ is heading to East Greenland next week with a 20 man team of experts speaks volumes.

Moving onto Mt. Thirsty, I would also agree that the CNJ SP could rally significantly on Friday, but of course only if GAL releases a very positive announcement on Friday, preferably that Castillo hole NRC266 has returned significant Rhodium grades (which IMHO is highly likely).

Finally, I would suggest that 8-10 cents this Friday might be a bridge too far right at the moment (8 cents would be a MC of ca. A$100 million). Having said this, if CNJ confirm their own Callisto type PGM discovery and with Rhodium at Mt. Thirsty, an SP of 8-10 cents by August/September should not be too much of a problem. Of course if TAJ also announces something very positive from East Greenland before or around August/September, the CNJ SP could easily by far higher than 8-10 cents.

As you said, very exciting months ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.