ETM 9.09% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland -Geopolicy strat. Issues, page-39

1. 4,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    c

MAV

You have not argued any points with me my friend re your post.

My position has been very clear from the day I commenced posting on GGG.

The company does not have a Mining Licence....fact. The company has made several unsuccessful attempts to secure a licence.....fact. The company made a recent application for a ML which has resulted in additional work to be done and submitted to GoG....fact. The shareprice went up mid year 2019 based upon a bullish company paid research report and expectations of a ML being granted...fact. There was a disagreement between the GGG executives and GoG....fact. The shareprice went down below 10c when investors were told of new work required...fact.

The future......is unknown. There is risk that a ML may not be granted. However if the ML is granted the shareprice is expected to rise to 20c or beyond....unknown. Timing is unknown as GGG has not declared when the required work will be completed and assessed by GoG.....fact. The estimate given of three months duration will lapse if it has already not lapsed.

Dull and GBB are of an opinion that the ML may not be granted. Everyone else on HC who appear to be Shareholders do not agree.

I am standing on the fence due to my lack of expertise on the subject of REEs and GGG resource. In the meantime I have made large profits( up to 300%) on some of my new investments while I wait indications of a ML timing.

That's all folks. Keep on arguing covering the same points over and over again.

No evidence of new HC supporters nor shareholders that I can see.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.