ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland -Geopolicy strat. Issues, page-44

1. 4,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1899

Well if you read my reply to your original post, which you can read, was all about the sp and the correlation between other junior minors to justify GGG sp history which we were debating about!!!

I didn’t look at anything you suggested, but when ppl talk about a stock it is my duty as an investor to look at all possible investments. I’m constantly looking for new cherries to pop!! I did.. I cashed in.. thrown it in the bin like a used rag and moved on... next!!

Unlike you I don’t trade for scraps!!! You can take your measly 300% of SFA!! Good Luck!

GGG is worth the wait, even if it takes another 5 yrs or so as this is a substantial project to blow all others out of the water!! But let’s say it goes south, so what? money will still be made as you need to know when to hit the button, whereas when you decide to enter you’ll be paying an absolute premium!!

My advice to you is (and this one’s a freebie) dump LIN after your pitiful ann arrives and jump on over to TSC, the timing will be ripe!! Got the stomach for it?? LIN is not a LT hold. All your worst fears of GGG will come to fruition over at LIN!!

Good Luck!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.