ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland -Geopolicy strat. Issues, page-46

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Not sure why I bother Alex as Mav and others have explained this many times. Most of what you say is wrong.

The company does not have a Mining Licence....fact.

It hasnt for over ten years?

The company has made several unsuccessful attempts to secure a licence.....fact.

No it hasnt. It never has. It has made one submission in part to prelim process while awaiting EIA and SIA approval to then add to the application. How can you not even know this?

The company made a recent application for a ML which has resulted in additional work to be done and submitted to GoG....fact.

Wrong again. The ML, in part, has done nothing. The updated EIA was submitted late last year. It recently required a final few items for submission.

The shareprice went up mid year 2019 based upon a bullish company paid research report and expectations of a ML being granted...fact.

No it didnt. The sp is up from its 5 cent low as a major stakeholder ended selling coupled with REE price rises and talk of export restrictions of HREs and China to the US. The upturns match to the day.

There was a disagreement between the GGG executives and GoG....fact.

Will any of these "facts" be true? Admittedly this one is marginally closer to it though. GGG submitted a complaint for action. GoG publically defended their activity yet bestowed broad changes to processing methods. Actions versus words. There is no ongoing disagreement in play. GGG has a suitable outcome and the matter hasnt been discussed any further.

The shareprice went down below 10c when investors were told of new work required...fact.

Thats true. Although barely eg 9.5 cents for a day or two before jumping up to 13 cents which is a 37% gain of which I believe you missed and stated so here. I am assuming you missed all the way from 5 cents too

The future......is unknown.

Based from the above Id suggest youd be better off understanding whats happening now before youd predict the future based upon it.

There is risk that a ML may not be granted.

Hence the massive discount which offers. If it was granted you wouldnt have this huge discount. So I am unsure on your logic or point in the statement made.

However if the ML is granted the shareprice is expected to rise to 20c or beyond....unknown.

Current analysts suggest 40 cent plus ABSENT the ML. With many calculating $1=$2 post ML. Yet you came up with 20 cents?? I suspect you dont understand REEs or this resource.

I am standing on the fence due to my lack of expertise on the subject of REEs and GGG resource

Well there you go.

I would therefore clearly have to suggest far more research before you go digging such holes while claiming expertise based from profiting on a bunch of coin toss shares where one performed in compensation for the others losses and Mav outperformed you there too having both picked that one share alone out of the losers and traded it with better timing too..

I believe if you dont understand an investment. Dont invest at all. Thats foolish; You have stated you dont understand GGGs resource yet you plan to buy. Id only caution you and suggest youd best try to learn about GGG if its this clear you dont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $38.9K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 52651 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.