ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland -Geopolicy strat. Issues, page-55

1. nro
    9,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3841
    GBB
    When you and Dull attempt to downramp GGG with the statement the world has a 100 years of light REEs and so GGGs pursuit of them isnt viable. Do you understand what you are saying? I dont think you do. If you did understand the industry youd know the REEs GGG are after are not like "some" of the rest found in abundance but rather expected in future demand. I thought you knew all about this? But if not then Id be happy to teach you a little and bring you up to speed.
    Heres what you need to know.

See: DOI: 10.3390/min7110203

A key take away from this being:

"The unequal demand for individual REE puts uncertainties and constraints on the exploration of new REE projects, since the distribution of individual REE are not consistent with the demand for individual REE. Although Nd and Dy are expected to be in shortage, the other REE are expected to be in surplus; this indicates that the prices of most of REE will decrease; the exploration of new REE deposits is not profitable in the long run. In this sense, how to solve the unbalanced demand and supply for individual REE will be the key factor in the success of new global REE projects and the development of clean technologies."

"For individual REE, Eu, Tb, and Y will be in surplus with the global lighting market shrinking during the next decade, and Nd and Dy will face critical supply conditions (especially, Dy will be in shortage even under the optimistic scenario (5% annual growth rate of production))."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1911/1911632-c3e56cdc6eaa2d8f33b892f84264a5bd.jpg

Understand what GGG is better now GBB?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $18.44K 877.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.