EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

I have been doing some research on 'strategic risk'...

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    I have been doing some research on 'strategic risk' that GGG fan club members are now preaching in regards to Greenland with a view of how it may effect EPM.

Apart from the blatantly obvious risk of investing in a company like GGG with so much uranium in the ground that it would make it a top five world wide uranium mine in an anti uranium jurisdiction. EPM has virtually no uranium in the ground and on all current results to date is way, way under the 100ppm levels being implemented by the Government of Greenland (GoG). Tick.

What about the GGG Fan Club saying GoG is anti mining? Err, no. GoG is actively approving new exploration across multiple areas, just not anything related to uranium. [Google it]. It is also getting support from the Americans to help develop the mining sector.

What about the GoG being "out to get" GGG. Well, I won't comment but again people can Google the history and make ones own mind up.

So now I got bored and started researching specific areas related to EPM and the holdings in Greenland. More to the point, areas that I had not researched before because they are not held by EPM, like the old Navy Base and port facilities just up the road from the pit... Now this is where it got interesting for other groups, not EPM lol.

In 2016 Denmark denied an offer from Chinese mining company General Nice Group to buy said abandoned navy base and port due to security concerns. "Danish politicians did not want to jeopardise their country's relationship with the United States" (Google it)

Article, 13 Dec 2021 "Greenland Cancels General Nice License for Iron Ore Deposit"

In September 2021 America provided a USAid package worth $10 million aimed at developing Greenlands mining sector, tourism and education. This is on top of the $12.1 million provided the year before. "It has some ripple effects to say no to uranium mining, but we think there are other areas that can be developed, and that is what we will look into with the Americans" Broberg, pro-independence party.

So, yes. I agree with the GGG Fan Club, there seems to be some strategic risks and EPM seems to have dodge them all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.16K 860K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2120073 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1180512 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.