ETM 5.26% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/181437/greenl...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...ive-buy-as-rare-earth-prices-move-181437.html

Hello all,
    I am new to this Forum. I have GGG on my list since 2007 and am in this since 2014/ 2015.
    I hope as you all do that the licence is coming soon. I also talked to Mr Krebs in the past and he said " Stay in, good times are coming soon."
    GGG make a lot of Progress the last years and I really hope they get the lisence end of the year / beginning of next year.

UK said These days that they will only allow electric vehicles after 2040. Germany plans 2030. Norway and the Netherlands are on a good way already. A lot of Nuclear Power Plants are on the way wordwide ( and Uranium has only 9% of our resources).
    There are more resources in our area hidden than identified yet. All good News and signs.

Somebody here calculated the stock Price based on latest Prices..... 3-4 Dollars. I assume if we get the licence and the prisces raise we may see higher Prices for GGG. I really hope the licence and the Prices will end up in a run and maybe we see Prices around 10-20 Dollars. This is my wish. Greenland would be very stupid not to give GGG the licence.
    Runtime for the mine is around 37 years but with additional Exploration etc it may run up to 150 years.

The world Needs These  metals. Atomic energy and electric cars are the only way to leave coal and the other dirty energy worldwide. We Need green energy to save the planet.

Best wishes from Germany and good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $12.93K 650.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1923860 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 92680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.