ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland Minerals news from Sermitsiaq newspaper, page-15

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    GML have control of the destiny of the company with approval at certain times from shareholders.
    Shenghe have a 10% holding this will be diluted by further stakeholders coming on board as per recent CR. If they want a bigger stake they would have to make a move for more shares. This is very unlikely under the current situation with world supply of Rare Earths currently about 90% from China

Europe are seeking free and secure supply chain that does not include China.
    Shenghe have previously mooted in presentations in Europe late last year about processing in Europe and building a processing plant plus their plan towards the Arctic. GML as I remember were not part of those presentations.

Since Covid-19 the Goal Posts have moved. Supply of Critical REE's are important for future defence capability and many industries. China will have to reposition itself with this change.
    They have a plan for the Arctic which they have been working on for many years before GML. Greenland is strategically important and they will play the long game.

In my view Kvanefjeld has been known about by China for a very longtime and Shenghe came along at the right time for GML given the sites longterm history with the Danes.

Moving forward we have to wait and see how things develop in Europe with Nielsen and what may come onto the table.

However I see no reason why GML cant be operating like LYNAS mine and process. The only reason China have control of processing was that the US took there eye off the ball and price. It is just like everything else all made in China.

Now things have changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.