ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland Minerals news from Sermitsiaq newspaper, page-4

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Actually, Yggdrasil
    What Shenghe's not participating in any capital raisings, beyond their initial investment of 10%,means, in my opinion, is that they have no interest in investing any more than they have. They already have been paid back for their initial investment by payments to Shenghe, by the company, for work Shenghe was asked to do for the company by the company, which makes Shenghe's net cost of their investment ZERO. Further they supposedly have agreements, (GGG with Shenghe), for Shenghe to somehow do the processing of the GGG ore in China into something, we don't know exactly what. So Shenghe doesn't need to put any more money into GGG, their investment to date and agreements, (if they actually exist, we shareholders have never seen them), effectively give Shenghe control of GGG in my opinion and it cost them nothing.
    So the question is: Why would you put more money into a company you already control at zero cost?
    That, again, in my opinion, is what Shenghe's failure to participate says to the world. Again its just my opinion.
    Ciao,
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.