ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland NOT For Sale, page-94

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Dull,
    You clearly sound upset over the conversation about Greg Barnes and Tanbreeze. Why would you care this much about the Tanbreeze operation?All I can see is where four individuals were discussing Tanbreeze and Greg Barnes I suggested they Googled it further for their own interest and look at how you respond? Why would you respond like that about them finding out more abut Greg Barnes?? How do you know what I say is slanderous? You would only know that if if you were Greg Barnes wouldnt you? If so which bits felt offensive?

Otherwise, the post I shared clearly answers all your questions. Again you dont state why everyones attempts to assist your questions have failed. You just keep repeating the questions instead. Its been up over a dozen times you keep posting the same defaming question of GGG? Why are you trying to do that? Why do you hate GGG this much? Is it because of your connection to Tanbreeze?

However to answer your question on how long it will take to get the EIA, SIA, ML completed.
    It is completed and submitted? Dont you read their publications? Both have been completed and submitted. Both are being procesed and advanced to consult.
    Why dont you read about it rather than looking like this?

You seem to want GGG management to be fired? Why would you want them fired??? Why would you hate them so much? You are new to HC and recently bought GGG but you want the board fired? Doesnt sound very logical

If you actually meant to say "when will GGG get approved". Then you force me to talk about TAnbreeze again. Because therein lies your answer. Its taken Tanbreeze 18 years so far, as far as I am aware,and they just got their EIA approved. Ironbark took an equally long time too. Why did they take a long time? Should their boards be fired too? Im not sure Greg would like to hear about being fired for taking so long? But if time is your concern shouldnt they be first?

The Greenland Authorities clearly need to do their job. They clearly need time to do so and its not that long considering they are new to mining and the timeframes have been long for others too I wiah it would be quicker. But firing people wont help the Greenland Authorities will it? So what are you trying to gain by saying that?
    The good news I and holders are seeing great advancement and the news flow is clearly advancing. The company CEO has stated we should hear either way soon as everything is in. All we do now is wait for the Authorities. If waiting for them upsets you. Just email them and lets us know how you went.

Besides that if you can show where I have failed to answer your questions I can try again.
    If you dont. Then maybe you dont want to hear the answers?
    Maybe you just prefer to keep asking the same questions a dozen times more instead. As thats what it looks like if you dont want the answers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.