ETM 4.35% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

greenland parliament, real numbers, page-11

1. 206 Posts.
    grahod

if you know of any charges please share the specifics with us, without specifics it just looks like a threat or character assassination, i know you wouldn't want to do that

there are no no charges pending against Greg Barnes

as you know, Greg Barnes was totally acquitted of all the baseless charges that were brought against him. in fact the appeals court scolded the crown for prosecuting the case that had no merit.

but again you know this, so why go down this line, it has absolutely nothing to do with ggg

is it because you don't have anything to say about the fact that the company is totally and utterly frozen for the forseeable future. it can literally do nothing

they have to do an environmental and social impact study before they can do anything else. as someone said, not only can the company not explore or exploit anything in the tenement, they can't even dig a latreen, they can't even build an outhouse.

the study requirements have yet to be published so the company can't even plan for the study, that can't even cost it, much less start it.

where will they get the funds to do the study? it may well take years, i would guess at least 2 years. experts and consulting companies will need to be hired, data sampling over time will be necessary, another company to analyze the data will likely be necessary. sounds very expensive to me.

does ggg have the money to fund the multi year study while they can do nothing else?
    can they afford the 2 year delay?

also, will investors be willing to invest when the study might not ever be approved. if this were to happen, again ggg can do nothing.

at that point the license would be worthless.
    the greenland press, in fact, has said lately, that in their opinion the license is worthless now.

i would suggest that, at best, we are dealing with a company whose license is defacto suspended, pending the completion and approval (if they can ever get it approved) of this newly required study.

it looks like a much riskier proposition to invest in this company than before the study requirement, again the study may never get approved.

if the study doesn't get approved, we should all look at the foolish behavior and arguably bad management of both the md of ggg and the chairman and md of the greenland company gme a/s. they have made a mess of relations with the greenland government, that government holds the companies future in their hands and has literally stopped them from doing anything and can keep them stopped forever if they choose to do so.

the above are the very real issues you might want to deal with

Greg Barnes charges are over. he was acquitted. he was innocent from day one.
    he is also held in much higher regard in greenland, both in and out of the government, than anyone in either ggg or gme a/s.

cheers mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $3.49K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174988 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 225437 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.