ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

In researching Naaja Nathanielsen is she biologically a female?...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    In researching Naaja Nathanielsen is she biologically a female? The only reason I ask this questions is one contributor keeps referring to Naaja as "him". You can never assume anything in today's culture of confusion.

Naaja proclaims to be a Marxist and a feminist. The core belief of Marxism argues that capitalism as a form of economic and social reproduction is inherently flawed and will ultimately fail. In the United States we have an even worse beast called called "corporate capitalism" where there are a few mega-sized companies ruling over all. Look at media for one example. In the United States, you have "corporate capitalism" which runs the marketplace and makes the creation of small and medium size businesses extremely difficult. So the Marxist looks at the United States and says, "See I told you so. Capitalism never works." "Corporate Capitalism" does not work and will soon be undone globally.

It is only time before the many lies of climate change will be exposed as a means to control populations,not to protect the environment. Compliant populations is the goal of climate change. Just like Vaccines were around the globe and look how that is beginning to play out.. I do feel sorry for Naaja for two reasons. Firstly, here ignorance keeps her from realizing she is the problem and is causing great harm to the people of Greenland. In the United States we have Resident Biden so we know what stupid looks like. Secondly, God squares all accounts! If she thinks that she will get away with this, bringing great harm to the people of Greenland, just watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $4.73K 225.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 958148 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 153167 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.