ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland's Cookie is Crumbling.., page-46

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    tbj~ I reckon you are a new comer to this platform and unaware of the Radio Active GBB (A .K.A Greg Barnes) he is. I highly suggest you do not engage this pixilated character under any circumstances for his posts are merely litter and a stinch.

Second, I have read your posts and can tell that you and I see eye to eye 100%.

Third, rest assured that all outspoken posts herein are being monitored transmitted and read and by either Marxist and Crooked Najaa and, by his surrogates in particular TTROLL.

In other words, GoG is aware of the pushback it's been getting as a consequence of Crooked Najaa's fraudulent 100 ppm U limit rule and the economic terrorism it has inflicted on already poor Greenland, make no mistake about it!!!!

With respect to that reprobate and Charlatan GBB, his recent Disallowed sale to Critical Metals is nothing more than a smoke screen, I'm confident that at the end of the day the Deal will not materialize, IMO.

In addition, I predicted that GBBrish is like a flee on a dawg, won't stay away for long and will return to this site, he sure did!

GBBrish has been a thorn in the side of ETM for years slandering the company with impunity!

I urge you once again to ignore his posts!

In the meantime, stay strong!

La Vita is Always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.00K 497.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87017 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50511 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.