ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

JeffriesGGG cannot sue the Greenland Government for damages....

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Jeffries
    GGG cannot sue the Greenland Government for damages. They gave up the right to do so when they signed in 2013 the addendum to their Exploration license, In that document, which the explicitly agreed to the Government's ability to revoke their right to handle radioactive material for any reason or no reason, and agreed that their actually doing would be done with no liability. The company signed away their litigation rights and any possibility that the government could be held liable. And the governments right to do so has been affirmed over the years in 4 different section 37 questions all of which upheld the government right to revoke their rights to handle radioactive materials. sorry.

Also Jeffries GGG hasn't even completed their exploitation license application. As such the government hasn't decided and can't decide whether to grant that license application.

But the Government in this case and all cases can decide not to grant an application for a mining license for whatever reason they choose.
    If the government and or the Greenland Citizenry doesn't trust GGG to mine uranium because of the company's conduct, or if they simply don't believe in uranium mining, with or without the addendum to their license, which again, GGG agreed to allow them to cancel radioactive handling rights, even without that agreement, the government has the right to deny GGG a exploitation mining license for whatever they choose. Get used to it, they can grant or deny for whatever reason they choose.

The Greenland Government is obliged to do what they feel is best for their people, they think and are saying that they think need to stop Kvanefjeld, in my opinion because they simply do not trust GGG to mine Uranium.

Get used to it.

Ciao
    Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.